Welcome to Ureed.com’s release notes! This is where you can find everything that’s new with Ureed.com from one month to the next, from new features to bug fixes and integrations.
New integrations: Google Places!
With Google Places, we were able to bring you a faster, more accurate way of adding your location to help make communication between freelancers and employers – especially on location-based projects – much easier. Freelancers can now type any location – whether it’s their neighborhood, district or even building! – and Google Places will automatically show several options in the drop-down menu.
New automations for a more effortless user experience
- Freelancers will be able to choose from a shortened list of deliverables that only relates to the skills they’ve selected, instead of having to browse through a long list of deliverables relating to all of the skills on the platform.
- When selecting a degree in the Educational History section, freelancers will now receive automated suggestions in the drop-down menu instead of having to manually input the degree title.
Profile creation: more details for better communication
- Communication between freelancers & employers is important. That’s why we’ve made sure that freelancers are able to share with their clients their preferred language of communication when completing their profiles.
Bug fixes ?
- We’ve tweaked our UI to ensure the online collaboration process is smooth and easy on the eye, starting from sending & viewing offers, to the contract.
- We’ve ensured that freelancers can input their full name correctly on their profile by adjusting the profile creation process.
- Freelancers don’t have to input the dd/mm/yy when adding the start and end dates of their educational history & work experience. We’ve changed the requirement to mm/yy for easier application.